Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a par car 51d-34005, new battery's, was running fine

Customer Question

I have a par car 51d-34005, new battery's, was running fine and then seemed to loose power. after checking all battery connections ect. now with full charge it barely moves in forward or reverse?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have caused a fault code to set due to the low battery issue here.I would check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If these are all o.k. then I would try and disconnect the battery(ies) and wait several minutes then reconnect them and see if this resets the system for proper operation.If this does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete