Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

36 volt E-Z-Go golf cart on the golf course and it just

Customer Question

36 volt E-Z-Go golf cart on the golf course and it just stopped working there's no 36 volts to the switch
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: No wiring diagram . But I could you I don't know where any fuses are located on it due to the golf cart world
JA: What year is your Volt?
Customer: 2004 EZGO 36 volt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am trying to fix it myself Ivanov installing a battery monitor I thought maybe I'd short and out the switch I tried a new Switch I'm currently tracing the wine back down to the controller to see if I got to 36 floats the batteries are brand-new bought this year in March
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not this time if the mechanic has any great ideas I appreciate anything
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

I see qustion is still open. I have been gone, so you still need help? Typically Ezgo uses no fuses, and the keyswitch gets power from the positive side of the battery charger port. See attached diagram.