Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

HAVE CLUB CAR GAS GOLF CART RUNS GOOD FOR A WHILE AND THAN

Customer Question

HAVE CLUB CAR GAS GOLF CART RUNS GOOD FOR A WHILE AND THAN STARTS JUMPING AND CUTTING OUT I LET OFF OF THE GAS 3 OR 4 TIMES AND THAN IT WILL RUN GOOD AGAIN FOR A LONG WHILE , BUT IT DOES THIS ALL THE TIME, I HAVE CHANGED FUEL PUMP,SPARK PLUG, BLOW OUT AIR FILTER, REMOVED CARB AND CLEANED, AND STILL DOES IT
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Is the fuel tank venting, not drawing a vacuum on the tank? Loosen cap to test. Next test would be to make test line from the fuel pump inlet, back into the fuel tank filler cap, and run test with tank and outlet hoses bypassed.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the tank has vent line coming out of it and i took it off blow it out with air,air is getting in, that didn't help. anything else you know that could cause this

Run the fuel line test, bypassing the tank and the outlet lines.