Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

I have a club car not sure the age as cant find my sales

Customer Question

I have a club car not sure the age as cant find my sales slip but serial # PQ0418-302302
It has been running real good and had a new battery put in several months ago, and the cart is fully charged as the lights and horn are very strong but the cart is completely dead will not go forward or backwards. Had the brain replaced several years ago as it was defective and also fried the batteries. The service company in Woodburn Oregon Forsome carts did it at a greatly reduced rate as they said it was a defective brain?
Foresome is 2-3 weeks out and would like my cart ASAP?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

2004 model cart. Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery pack voltage and each battery? Does the charger come on when attached? lights and horn require little voltage to lite or honk. Drive requires a lot more!

I see question is still open. Did you find problem?