Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I'm working on a 2002 Club Car. The golf cart starts to

Customer Question

I'm working on a 2002 Club Car. The golf cart starts to shutter going up hill. Ideas
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This issue here can sometimes be caused by low voltage to the motor due to weak batteries or bad connections or an issue with the electronic motor itself with it being weak needing replaced.These are usually fairly common faults for this issue here.

I would have the batteries and battery connections checked for any issues and if these are all found to be o.k. I would have the motor tested for any issues needing repaired or replaced.This is usually best done by a facility that has knowledge and experience of this model to do this testing and repair.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete