Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a PRIDE Series Scooter. Bought a battery chareger

Customer Question

I have a PRIDE Series Scooter. Bought a battery chareger dictions say to hook up input line to 3 prone connection on Pride Scooter which needs a 24volt charger. But UPG chargercharge goes up to DC 28.8v fast charge under that DC 26.v Instrutions said both red lights should be on BUT only 1 red light comes on. Should I exchange it for another charger?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi good morning I am Tech Michael and I can help you.

Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday!

Please also rate my service kindly.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I made a mistake asking for help through justanswer I did not recieve an answer so I've repacked the charger an sending it back to company I bought it from. So I want a refund
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi I am Tech Michael I did reply to you. I am also an authorized tech for Pride Mobility so if you do need assistance please reply to the questions I asked;-)

Thank you

Tech Mike

Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday!

Please also rate my service kindly.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

I offered you a phone call as you asked for that service, please accept that offer so I can call you to discuss your problem.