Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

SVR light is flashing. IT said incomplete charle, 91 ezgo,

Customer Question

SVR light is flashing.
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: IT said incomplete charle
JA: What is the model/year of your electric?
Customer: 91 ezgo
JA: What year is your electric?
Customer: 1991
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: wanting too. I have diode volt
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: you can. hear a click
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a light like this flashing can indicate a fault code is set and a fault has been detected.What should be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked the proper way and/or with the proper diagnostic tool.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete