Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I am looking to buy a NEV, specifically a GEM. I have looked

Customer Question

I am looking to buy a NEV, specifically a GEM. I have looked at a few used ones and a new 2016 with the new body style designed by Polaris. I would like to speak with a GEM mechanic or someone knowledgeable so that I know what to look for and specific models, years, chargers to stay away from. Would you buy used? What to steer clear of, etc. etc.?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hopefully, I won't get a generic answer like, "Buy one with good batteries". That is obvious, but something more specific like problems with chargers, suspension, etc. with model years. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It has been eight hours and still no response to my question above.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the info you may be looking for is difficult for us to answer from here.One thing you can do here if you havent already is speak to a dealer repair center to see if you can speak to someone on this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Pete,I gave up on this service after waiting for several days since posting my question. It has been 5 days since posted and no response at all. I would expect a refund of my $5 deposit for such poor service.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.Is there anything else I can help with here possibly?