Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have a Club Car Accu Power battery charger Model no. 14410

Customer Question

Hi..I have a Club Car Accu Power battery charger Model no. 14410 Serial no. 02-91. I was wondering if parts are still available for this charger. I believe the motherboard in the charger needs replacing. The part no. I think is 13720RVB. If there are no parts available and/or the price is too much, could you tell me if there are other alternative battery chargers that would do the job. Please help.
Best regards, ***** *****
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Parts are available, but you are sure charger is bad? It does not come on when attached to cart? Is voltage at the charger receptacle close to battery voltage? It has to be close or the internal relay does not close.

here is the control board for the 14410 charger in link above. I see this one on Ebay, $100 cheaper than the one on amazon.

Charger parts attached.