Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Put new battery this morning will not move? They are all new

Customer Question

Put new battery this morning will not move ?
JA: Have you tested the battery? Is the battery fluid low?
Customer: They are all new battery,s there are good.
JA: What is the model/year of your electric?
Customer: Ergo st model
JA: What year is your electric?
Customer: We're will that tell me on the golf cart ?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replace battery,s I have power . I have a volt meter on the cart the back up alarm works.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It has been sitting about 1year not being used.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electric Vehicle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet,check for any broken or damaged wires on this model here that may be causing this issue.I have seen in several cases before where damaged,corroded or broken wiring will cause this type of fault here and would need repaired or replaced to correct this issue.If this has already been done let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete