Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

When my 2006 ezgo electric cart moves forward I hear a

Customer Question

when my 2006 ezgo electric cart moves forward I hear a clicking noise that sounds like it is coming from the rear end especially on the driver side rear wheel. I jacked up the cart and removed the driver side wheel and examined the brakes etc. It just started about a week ago. Nothing there that I saw. I have never had the cart serviced and have never had any problems .Any ideas?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

I would have thought brake parts loose myself! But did you shake the drive hub and wheel? No looseness? I would put rear up on two jack stands so you can drive it in the air and listen for the source. May not be the drivers side!