Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

2002 ezgo not moving....batteries charged and 2 months

Customer Question

2002 ezgo not moving....batteries charged and 2 months old... backs up 10 feet then stops about the same going forward.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with an electric. The Electric Vehicle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just as I described...get the "clicking" sound when I hit the foot throttle
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Sure...that would be best if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not much...just trying to understand what I should look for
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Electric Vehicle Mechanic should know about your electric?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electric Vehicle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

charger comes on when attached? Battery voltage above 36 volts? 36 volts to both sides of the solenoid? Will cart run if you bypass the solenoid?

Did you get my response?