Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

I got 2002 ford think neighbor the cluster comes windshield

Customer Question

I got 2002 ford think neighbor the cluster comes windshield wiper works no
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have what I is ready to go but it want
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New batteries, checked fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Can't think of anything. I don't know what else to check.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Does the charger come on and show to be charging? Does the main solenoid click closed when the foot pedal is pressed? Do you have full battery voltage to the main solenoid?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where does it show if it is charging. The main solenoid does not click closed when the petal is pressed. I do have full battery voltage to the main solenoid.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you still there?
I'm back, had to run errand. Foot pedal has to close the main solenoid. Are you getting signal(voltage ) from the foot pedal to the small terminal on the solenoid? If the foot pedal sends the voltage, the solenoid is not closing and needs to be replaced.