Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

Pearl, JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with an electric. The Electric Vehicle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm replacing the solenoids on a 1982 Yamaha E1-G3 golf cart. I'm trying to obtain the wiring diagram so I know what goes where. Where can I get this?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I'm doing it myself
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: well one of the maiuntenance guys at work took the old ones off without marking where any of the wires went. so im at a standstill until I have the wiring diagram
JA: Is there anything else the Electric Vehicle Mechanic should be aware of about your electric?
Customer: no just the info on the wiring for the solenoids
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electric Vehicle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
I'm confused. Is this electric cart or gas cart with shift solenoids? G1A3?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
this is a 1982 G1-E3 36v electric golf cart with a forward and reverse solenoid. Just need the wiring for the solenoids
This should be it! Thanks.