Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

EZ GO EZ GO ST 4X4 Gas: I need full electrical schematics for

Customer Question

I need full electrical schematics for a 2006 EZ G0 ST 4X4 gasoline powered vehicle with a Honda V-Twin style engine. When I say "full", I mean from battery to fuse panel to switch to all the "safety" interlocks such as neutral safety for starting right to the engine.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
This may not have it all, but I have seen nothing better.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This will be helpful, but what about a schematic showing how the 5 or so wires are supposed to attach to the switch? You know, which color of wire goes to which lug on the switch. Thank you, Ron
Three wires are shown on the switch. two are colored ,one is ground. The other two are the safety switch circuit. Brake and neutral.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Imprint on the ignition switch at each lug is as follows: B, S, I, M, M. For these five, I have a red, yellow, white , and black-with-white-stripe; I am not at the vehicle so I am not sure the 5th wire color. I had the other 4 written on a piece of paper in my file..
That's all I have!