Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

Got 2006 Yamaha g22e 48v wont move and when it does its wide

Customer Question

got 2006 Yamaha g22e 48v wont move and when it does its wide open and some times it will not stop by letting off of pedal u have to turn off key its getting power thru sol. to controller
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a an electric. The Electric Vehicle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just told u
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Electric Vehicle Mechanic should know about your electric?
Customer: ok checked sol. new batterys wont move and when it does it full throttle wont stop unless u turn the key off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electric Vehicle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
http://www.cunninghamgolfcar.com/images/document/wiring%20diagram%20Yamaha%20G22E.pdf
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
The throttle sensor on the foot switch seems to fit the symptom! It is what sends the signal to the controller and close the solenoid.