Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Gas motor/takes off to fast when first starts. afraid to

Customer Question

gas motor/takes off to fast when first starts. afraid to drive like this in crowd off people.its a club car golf cart
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This may be due to an issue with the throttle pedal sensor sending an incorrect throttle position signal.I have seen some of these fail before internally electronically needing replaced for issues like this here.I would have this checked into/tested further to see if this is the cause for sure here and if found to be at fault it will need replaced.This also needs checked into further to see if any other components are found to be an issue needing repaired or replaced for this fault here.In allot of cases this can require special test equipment to do some of the testing to locate the fault. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete