Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

There is a car lot selling a 2013 tesla S 46,258 miles/$50,000.

Customer Question

there is a car lot selling a 2013 tesla S 46,258 miles/$50,000. 1 owner
led lights/electric hatch.
I heard there were a lot of problems with this early model. Should i be concerned??
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. I would speak with a dealer to have them pull up service repairs and history on this model here to see if it itself had any major issues that were repaired.If this is checked and found to be o.k. I would speak to them on the major faults this model in particular may have and what had to be done to correct these issues. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for responding, however, I could have written the same obvious answer. I was hoping an "expert" would have provided "excellent" service and would have responded back with " here is what I found out about that particular model year."
I'd rather not rate you based on this particular answer you gave, but I will be requesting a refund.
Thank you