Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

It wont start batteries are good, i push the accelerator

Customer Question

it wont start batteries are good
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Electric Vehicle Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i push the accelerator down it wont start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: there is power at the light blue wire to the solenoid but no power from blue white wire from solenoid controller
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Electric Vehicle Mechanic should know about your electric car?
Customer: no it was fine when i put it away for the winter i charged it once a month
JA: Our top Electric Vehicle Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Electric Vehicle Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Electric Vehicle Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Christopher Trevino replied 8 months ago.

Hello there, I'd like to help you with this issue at hand. First I assume there is no clicking sound from the solenoid when travel is selected, what size system are you working on? 24v 36v 48v? what type of electric cart is this ? Make and model , serial number and year if possible. thank you,

-Chris

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it is a club car Ds 2004 48v serial number AQO405-365833 there is no clicking at the solenoid. Thanks, Chris. Jack
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Chris I did some checking both big post have power the light blue wire from the key switch has power the other wire blue/white that goes to the controller does not have power even when you press the accelerator pedal Thanks Jack