Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I'm trying to find a wiring manual tachi four seater golf

Customer Question

Hi, I'm trying to find a wiring manual for a hitachi four seater golf cart, it's a petrol engine but has a really complicated braking system. The front wheels have drive shafts and a little gear box which is used for braking and I've been told that I need to get the computers working in order to realise the brakes. The front dash has a lot of broken wires hence the need for a wiring diagram. I can't seem to find a model number or any info on google so if anyone knows any info it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have to speak with a repair facility in your area that works on these models here to see if they have or can obtain the wiring diagram you need for this.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option or if you want to continue to see if you can obtain this diagram here for this model let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Pete, thanks for the reply. I've tried every single golf repairer and no ones heard of an hitachi golf cart, all I have found is a video of a 2005 model exactly the same as my one on you tube, I emailed them but have had no reply and I can't seem to confirm the model but I'm pretty sure it's a carry 215, weather you have contacts in Japan who can help with a wiring diagram maybe ? Here's the YouTube video so you can see what Ive got, thanks again Jake https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkdixoEtvY
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete