Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

2009 club cart it has hesitation in the low speed, I'll put

Customer Question

2009 club cart it has hesitation in the low speed
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a an electric. The Electric Vehicle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'll put up 4 inch lift kit on it with 12 inch tires is win but hesitation starting
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I'll have somebody fix it I just don't know where to go about how to do it
JA: OK! The Electric Vehicle Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Electric Vehicle Mechanic should be aware of about your electric?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Electric Vehicle Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electric Vehicle Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

48 volts cart? Have you checked the battery voltage on each battery? Did you do anything to upgrade the drive motor or controller for the larger tires? It takes more power to drive cart with larger tires. Does cart run ok after initial start?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Didno upgrades own anything has 1 yr old batteries in it it shutters at first and run fine after that

Does cart roll free or could the brake cable be holding it back? Did you reroute the brake cables?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
48 volt
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Rolls fine no brake issue

No problem with start before you did lift and tires? Would make me think you need more horsepower! (new drive motor)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok thanks I'll have it checked out

OK> Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Refund no help