Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

Glenn. I have club car precedent electric golf carts. The

Customer Question

Glenn. I have club car precedent electric golf carts. The reverse buzzer sounds but the cart will not move in forward or reverse even though it charges
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No sir. I have 3 Golf carts with the same issue. I'm not sure what happened to them. The cart boys tell me it could have been driven in high water
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electric Vehicle Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

If you bypass the solenoid will cart run? Do you hear solenoid click when pedal is pushed?

My response is showing is customer!