Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Do they make a low profile roof AC- Example 640315CXX1J0

Customer Question

Do they make a low profile roof AC- Example 640315CXX1J0 Penguin II Black 410 Amp Low Profile Rooftop Air.... That would work on a golf cart Roof install? 48 volt system.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info on this here.In some cases this can be due to the correct person that can help here may not be online or the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.In some cases you may have to visit a repair center that works on this model or a modification center for these vehicles to see if they can recommend any units that will fit this model or if this one here will work as well.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Pete, I'm out of town and would like to continue this session at home. I return next Monday. Could we continue this problem of mine then? I really appreciate your follow up and disappointed in the response for what I paid.
Best Regards
Darryl Duran
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

No problem.Let me know when your ready.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Great!
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

No problem.