Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

This cart has a seat on the back that I took off about a

Customer Question

this cart has a seat on the back that I took off about a year ago, i now need to reinstall it but i can see how it is supposed to mount. is there a diagram i can look at that will give me an idea as to how it goes back on and what brackets it requires. it has been a while and i am afraid i dont remember how i took it off, thanks
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

As I dont see the info on your model year and model cart it is hard to say if I can locate the instructions on this.The best place of course for the instructions or info on how to reinstall this is from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you post the year and model info here as this will help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the cart is 2008 ez go txt,, I tried the dealer but they are small and no help

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,unfortunately I do not have the info on this model here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Here is standard Ezgo rear seat instruction. But there are many aftermarket seats. If this does not help. see if you can find a brand name on the seat? Here is list on quick search.