Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have an ez go elec that will go forward just fine one

Customer Question

I have an ez go elec that will go forward just fine one minute and the next won't hardly move. some times you can put it in reverse and then go at regular speed forward for awhile
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Christopher Trevino replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I would be glad to assist you here with this question. First, would you happen to know the model or serial number of your cart? and just to be clear , reverse travel works fine all the time , while forward travel is intermittent correct?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it seems that way

Going with the information we have , using a DVOM (digital volt/ohm meter ) I would test the micro switches that are your forward and reverse switches. reverse may be working ok but you may have a intermittent forward switch contact issue. If you can provide the model name or serial number, I can search for the proper wiring diagram for your particular cart.

Hello there, I just wanted to follow up with you and see how everything worked out?

Thank you.