Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I bought a Series Wound Torque System - Club Car DS

Customer Question

I bought a Series Wound Torque System - Club Car DS 1990-1994 and need info how to install it properly
Category: Electric Vehicles
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info here for your model on how to install this.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.You might contact the facility that sold this to you to see if they have the install info or a dealer for this model.If this was already attempted or you are unable to do this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete