Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have club car potentiometer cc1016109-01 and a Alltrax

Customer Question

I have club car potentiometer cc1016109-01 and a Alltrax control AXEl. There are 4 wires on potentiometer. They are purple, Blue, Green with a white stripe and White with a strip.
Tell me how to wire this or send me a diagram - send to***@******.*** or
fax to(###) ###-####
I need it now. I have an electric engine on 48 volts
Bob Wendel, Columbus, IN
My cell phone is(###) ###-####
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on the wiring for this vehicle here.In some cases this can be due to the wiring diagram being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this wiring may not be online.The best place to get the diagram info here for this is from a dealer or repair center,they may or may not charge a fee for this here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete