Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have a six seater EZGO Electric Golf Cart and the only

Customer Question

I have a six seater EZGO Electric Golf Cart and the only info I have on it is a bar code and some numbers that read K0133-051985. I'm trying to find out the year make and model of my cart that i purchased from an auction. If this is possible to get the info i need from the bar code I have provided I need the electrical info listing all of the wires that are colored and where each goes to.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Are the numbers coming from the passenger glove box area? The Number typically from glove box tag, would be letter /number combination, and the last two numbers would be year model. But 33 would not work! 13 would make it a 2013, and the 01 would mean 2001. Is it that new of a cart? Here is a basic Ezgo wiring diagram.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No its not a new cart its definitely a lot older. Is there anything else i can provide to find out what year it is?

Is there a tag at the passenger glove box area?

Just below it , on the inner part of the frame.

Did you look at electrical diagram? Electric drive motor can also be used to find year model. Do you see tag on drive motor? Assuming it is original.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to call when im at my shop and have the cart in front of me. Will you be availble to call in 2 hours from now? Its 8:35 here in las vegas

I should be!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
attached is pictures of the wires in the front of the cart dash. Im pretty sure its a 05 EZGO Club Car. I am trying to find out what wire goes to which wire. I am needing the color codes for the wires in the pictures. I hope you can assist me. There is also a relay in the front (picture Attached) that a wire is cut off and i don't know which wire goes to it.

Relay, with blue wire does not show on any diagram I have. The diagram above shows blue as solenoid wire. How ,many of the wires are off? Just the blue wire? What is the relay attached to? This would usually be for accessory , lights or such. What does cart do? Will it drive at all? Does it click the solenoid when pedal is pressed? What is the controller number? Curtis 1254?

Where do the other blue wires go? Blue should be attached to other blue, as a common wire.

I did find a relay shown for brake lights on Club Car showing similar relay. See page 9.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Would you know what year this cart is by looking at the pictures? I will try to use the wiring diagram to connect the wires and see if Tat works out.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It worked fine before my guy disconnected the wires to paint the body parts.

Jump the loose blue wire to the blue wire, and see if cart runs. My thought is the blue is the negative and is common.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just found out that I have a 03 Club
Car not an EZGO. I thought they were the same. Does the wiring diagram differ?

See Club Car link, Parts manual, parts 2, DS is section 12, President is section 13, scroll through to find your style. Look for unit with your foot control and controller.

That makes the relay link earlier the correct diagram for a relay.