Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I'm looking place that I can get my Ford Think neighbor

Customer Question

Customer: I'm looking for a place that I can get my Ford Think neighbor looked at.....it has simply stopped and it's not battery or cluster issues .....I live near Mobile, AL My name is Hank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car will back up, cluster shows all the instrumentation but it will not go forward.....I think there is a wiring issue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

This is listed under electric cars. Is this an electric car or a golf cart. I need to know so I can find the correct shop for you. Also, how far are you willing to drive to have it fixed