Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

My name is ***** *****. a friend has a club car. we replaced

Customer Question

Customer: hi, my name is ***** *****. a friend has a club car. we replaced the battery cables as they were corroded. Now the batteries won't take a charge. Is there a switch or reset button that has to be set??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Batteries are relatively new. Cables kept breaking at the connection point due to corrosion. Charger worked fine until we replaced all the battery cables. We did that by taking off one cable, and replacing it. then moving on to the next cable, until all were replaced.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Electric Vehicles Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I can wait a bit.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Does the charger come on when plugged to cart? Or is charger on board charger? Do you have a voltmeter to check battery voltages?