Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2014 (60 anniversary) EZ-Go. Bought it a year ago.

Customer Question

I have a 2014 (60 anniversary) EZ-Go. Bought it a year ago. About six months ago
the brake started coming on for a split second. It does it anywhere from six to twenty times in 18 holes. Any speed, any throttle position. Again, just a split second every time. It is a real jolt and real annoying.
Joe Sexton
Manhattan, Kansas
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a fault with a brake position or pedal sensor sending a false signal intermittently.I have seen sensors like this fail before in the past needing replaced to correct issues like this here.This will have to be checked/tested further to see if for sure this is the cause here and from there repaired to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete