Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2011 club car that surges at slow and medium speed.

Customer Question

I have a 2011 club car that surges at slow and medium speed. wide open it is all right. replaced speed sensor and put in new batteries. it still does it.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the accelerator sensor was not checked or replaced if this sensor is sending a pulsating or false signal this can occur here like this with this sensor or the accelerator pedal itself needing replaced.I would have this checked to see if this is at fault here needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete