Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

4805 bms controller with me series 120 synchronous brushless

Customer Question

4805 bms controller with me series 120 synchronous brushless motor and I need to know how to wire up a 23 pin wire harness for an electric motorcycle application this is also the same motor used in the new KTM freeride motor and controller used
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you need for wiring this in.This can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that has this info may not be online.The best place to get this info is usually from an accessory install facility or a dealer as they can sometimes help with this here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete