Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2011 EZ-GO RXV 48 volt electric golf cart. EZ-GO

Customer Question

I have a 2011 EZ-GO RXV 48 volt electric golf cart. EZ-GO mechanic came by with the old style & new style EZ-GO programmers.. The old style was the one that fit the plug under the console. It will not connect.. Tried many times.. Any suggestions ?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect the wiring to the connection on the cart and see if any wiring is found damaged in any way needing repaired.In some cases wiring can become damaged and cause this here needing replaced to correct this fault.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete