Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My golf cart runs good when it cold then start running bad

Customer Question

My golf cart runs good when it cold then start running bad when it gets hot change fuel pump it don t help
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any loose or damaged electrical connections to the ignition components and batteries.As a poor or loose connection starts to heat up after being used for some time this may cause an issue like this here.I have also seen faulty ignition components that heat up and can act up like this as well needing replaced.If no loose or damaged electrical connections are found let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.