Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have a 2007 presedent electric club cart when i turn the

Customer Question

i have a 2007 presedent electric club cart when i turn the ignition on my dial meter read full charge in ether forward or revers when i press on the pedal it drops bellow the red into the white and the cart shutters as if it wants to move and after a few seconds it cuts off and the arrow on the gauge goes to full charge if i press the pedal again it does the same thing and when i do get it to move the arrow goes off the scale to left
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery voltage? This is indication that you have a bad battery or a bad battery cable.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Voltmeter test would show if one battery was less than the rest.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

How old are the batteries? Have you checked the cables for bad connection or corrosion?