Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 08 Toyota ghlander Hybrid Vin#JTEEW44A982005241

Customer Question

I have a 08 Toyota highlander Hybrid Vin#JTEEW44A982005241 & IT WILL not get ready I scanned the engine for codes and it has no codes . I then scanned HV ECU vand it has a code P0AEO with sub code 288
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can try and clear out the code set here and then turn off the key and then restart the vehicle and see if the code resets.In some cases a code like this can be an old history code that just needs reset to resolve this issue.If the code does not reset or comes right back again let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.