Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I HAVE RXV 48 VOLT WITH US BATTERY ALL ARE NEW AND CHECK

Customer Question

I HAVE RXV 48 VOLT WITH US BATTERY ALL ARE NEW AND CHECK GOOD
TH CHARGER IS APOWER WISE QE WILL NOT CHARGE BATTERIES FULL.
POWER WISE TEC SAID THE CHARGER CANNOT BE REPROGRAMED AND WILL NOT WORK ON THIS CART BUT TO CALL E Z GO FOR MORE HELP.CAN LEAVE CHARGER ON FOR 48 HOURS AND IT WILL NOT SHUT OFF OR SHOW FULL CHARGE. THE CHARGER IS MARKED FOR E Z GO.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Even though the charger is marked for this brand model here it may be the incorrect one for this specific model and may be the reason it isn't charging/shutting off properly.I have seen some of the chargers incompatible in some cases.I would contact a dealer or manufacturer to see if this is for sure incompatible and to see which ones are compatible to see if you can correct this here.

Make sure there are no cable or wiring damage to the battery and the charger itself as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.