Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I HAVE A 48 VOLT CLUB CAR RUNS FINE IN FORWARD BUT WILL NOT

Customer Question

I HAVE A 48 VOLT CLUB CAR RUNS FINE IN FORWARD BUT WILL NOT BACK UP THE RELAY IN BACK BY THE MODULE CLICKS BUT THAT IN ALL
THANKS GERALD R
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.Most likely the reason no one has responded here is due to the info you are looking for may be difficult to obtain.

If you hear a relay clock when in reverse but reverse is not engaging this may be an issue with the relay contacts internally at fault and the relay may need replaced.It may also be a fault with wiring to or from the relay.Unfortunately this will have to be tested further to pinpoint the exact cause here and then from there repaired to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.