Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I was riding down the street and my cart stopped. I thought

Customer Question

I was riding down the street and my cart stopped. I thought a broken battery wire was to blame. I repaired this wire but nothing happened. I was getting a clicking noise from the solenoid. It felt like the cart wanted to move, but didn't have enough power to do so.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Inspect all battery cables for any battery cables being loose,damaged or corroded in any way.If a fault is found with any of the cables the fault will need corrected to resolve this issue here.If the cables are checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.