Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I have a Club Car Sn AQ0722-763929. 4 12volt batteries. Was

Customer Question

I have a Club Car Sn AQ0722-763929. 4 12volt batteries. Was working fine, however now will not run. There is a white wire coming from one of the battery terminals going to a 15amp fuse. The red wire coming from the other end of the fuse appears to have been connected to a ring terminal. It is no longer attached and I can't find the location. where should it go?
George XXXX
Category: Electric Vehicles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will connecting the red wire fix the issue? Cart would not take a charge.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Red wire is am accessory wire, has nothing to do with operation, It may have had a radio or other accessory attached to it at one time. The key to no operation is the charger does not come on .That means there is a bad connection or cable in the primary circuit, which is wires from the charger receptical, through the battery pack and back to the charger receptical. You have lost continuity in this circuit. Look for corroded terminal or cable. Pull on each cable and be sure each has solid connection.