Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

When ever we go over a bump or up the driveway the rear

Customer Question

Hi - When ever we go over a bump or up the driveway the rear end pops down on the right side. We have replaced shocks and springs, but it still does it. Any ideas?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is 2008 EZ-GO TXT. We have replaced the right rear shackles, springs, bushings and shocks. The right rear shackle is collapsing on the leaf spring. How do we fix this problem?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Check any control arm and supports for any mechanical damage to them causing this issue here.If a fault is found it will need to be repaired or the components replaced to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are no control arms on the rear of a txt ez go golfcart. Did not help at all. Is that all the info you can provide, because if it is, I should not be charged..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am pretty disappointed in your diagnosis and the 6 days it took to receive it.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize my info hasn't helped here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help what so ever. Feel like I was screwed!