Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

Electric Vehicles ezgo: I have an Ezgo 36v put new batteries

Customer Question

I have an Ezgo 36v put new batteries in and forgot how to attach two wires that come off of the receptacle where the charger plugs in, also when running the wires from each battery should I start with one connection and go through the rest of the batteries, the reason I am asking is that I have one positive to negative left to connect between the third and forth battery and I am getting a pretty good spark?
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
All batteries connect positive to negative , and you should wind up with one posiitve and one negative open, Should be no sparks! See this link. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/keysync/2011-03-03_001257_ezgo_2002_pdswiringdiagram.jpg