Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

My name is ***** ***** just bought a new precedent club car

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** just bought a new precedent club car love the new golf cart 1 problem i have is the fuel pump cycles for about 4 or 5seconds everytime i come to a complete stop and that humming noise just kills me anything i can do to prevent it from cycling after fool stop
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
You are not going to be able to keep the pump from cycling. But you can go to your local hardware store and buy an a tube of pipe insulation, that will fit over the pump, and cut a piece and cover the pump with it. It will quieten the pump and should make it less noisy!