Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Where do I get a wiring diagram Power Wise 36volt battery

Customer Question

where do I get a wiring diagram for a Power Wise 36volt battery charger model #28115 GO4
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with the diagram into you need here.In most cases you may have to visit a selling dealer or repair facility that works on this model to get the diagram you need for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete