Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.

Electric Vehicles yamaha ydre: I have a 2007 yamaha golf car.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 yamaha golf car. It will not do anything, buzzer will not even sound. Not getting power to the solenoid on the negative. Batteries are charged. One thing it did regularly was when you stopped and started to go again it wouldn't had to toggle tow run switch

Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find an Expert to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel my question. Not willing to wait any longer. Thanks