How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife wants to go to school but we don't have the funds to

Customer Question

My wife wants to go to school but we don't have the funds to afford out of state. She wants attend a school in Manhattan but we reside in New Jersey. However she does have a family relative that lives in Long Island ny. And is able to help us in proving she resides in New York. Now we have heard about the federal pull grants that is able to give assistance. Now I want to know if all of this is possible?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Is your wife will actually move to the relative's house in Long Island and will reside there for the most part of the year?