How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to find an attorney that will represent my minor

Customer Question

Trying to find an attorney that will represent my minor grandson . His teacher put her hands on him by grabbing face and lips and the result his lip began to bleed and was humiliated in front of classroom . Told him to get out of the classroom.Please advise.
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Have you spoken to a local attorney or school administrator? What is your ideal outcome for this situation?
Customer: My daughter informed the Charter School Vice President of Operations . He stated he will immediately investigate. This happened two weeks ago . She was never informed by Administration . She just happened to find out through another parent.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If I think of any more details . I will let them know . Thank you.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question. This service can provide you information but attorneys here can NOT represent you (it would violate the terms of service of the website).

Do you have questions regarding this matter that I may be able to answer?