Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
10285032

I was recently kicked out of the LPN program at essex county

Customer Question

I was recently kicked out of the LPN program at essex county college, becaise i missed two clinical days.i have a recording of the professornactually giving out the answers to the exam, word for word. Im attending another school at kean university, and on the days when i would be at kean the professor would go over the entire exam with the nursing students and they will have the upper hand because they know exactly what is on the exam. Whiles i have to go home and study. But on the day when i skipped the class at kean and popped upat essex for the lpn class.. the professor was actually going over all the questions that was in the exam and i states to her that, this was not fair. Do any of you lawyers think i have sustainable lawsuitcase.
.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a recording of the professor going over the entire exam word for word.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, it is not illegal for a professor to give out exam answers to students if that is how they conduct their class. You have the same opportunity to get those answers if you attend class and do not miss, so it is not discriminatory to you by the legal definitions of discrimination. So legally, no it is not something you can sue for. It could be something that the college itself would consider unethical by a professor to give out exact exam answers to students prior to the exam and it could be a basis for a complaint to the dean of the college or head of the department.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.