How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 1505
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was going to ITT tech that has now closed, he is

Customer Question

My son was going to ITT tech that has now closed, he is trying to get his loans forgiven. Does he need a lawyer to try and get his loans forgiven.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 19 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that. I know a lot of people were impacted. Yes, I think a lawyer could help negotiate a reduction or discharge of the debt. Also, I think there are grounds to sue ITT for the damages caused.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 18 days ago.

Let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.

Related Education Law Questions